By registering an account on the website and logging into the server, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understood the rules and agree to follow them. Breaking these rules will result in a punishment determined appropriate by staff, which may be a severe as a perm ban either account or IP. You are responsible for everything and anything that happens on your account, this means, ‘It was my sibling’ or ‘I didn’t know the rules’ IS NOT an acceptable excuse. YOUR ACCOUNT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
1. SWEARING [1.1] No swearing of any kind. This includes all inappropriate words whether or not they are censored i.e. Typing f*** will still count as swearing. We have young kids that play on here let’s keep the chat clean and friendly. [1.1a] Abbreviations such as ‘wtf’ are also discouraged.
2. INAPPOPRIATE CONTENT [2.1]No inappropriate/explicit comments on the server at all. This includes, sexually explicit content, remarks about race/religion/sexuality /gender/etc. [2.1a] This also includes any build/signs that include offensive material or symbols. [2.1b] These rules also apply to your Minecraft skin. You will be asked to change it ONCE, if you do not comply, you may be temp-banned. [2.1c] No inappropriate weapon/mob names. [2.1d] You will be warned ONCE for breaking this rule. If you continue you will be punished accordingly depending on the nature and severity of the comments/builds. [2.2] Players should be respectful of others beliefs and so to keep the peace, discussions/comments about politics, religion, drugs and gun crime or other topics of high debate should not be discussed on the server. [2.3] We don’t want fighting on the server, people come here to have fun not be harassed. If you don’t get along with certain players then stay away from them. You can /ignore <name>. You won’t be able to see them talk in chat and they won’t be able to /msg or /tpa to you.
3. GRIEFING [3.1] Greifing is not allowed in the overworld. [3.1a] Griefing is changing someone build without their permission, whether it’s removing or adding blocks. Killing passive mobs (animals, villagers, golems). Or creating builds right up against other players’ protections, without their permission. Also placing down signs around players’ protection. [3.1b] Minecraft is a creative game, and people should be able to build without the fear of their creations destroyed. Any grief will be rollbacked. We have Protection stones on the server, so players please make an effort to protect your area. If you area isn’t protected, then it’s your fault if you build is destroyed [3.1c] This doesn’t mean that you can build right up beside someone’s protection area, even if the area is not protected. Please ask first if you can build near other players. It’s just polite. If you are outside a protected area and are at least 1000 blocks away, then you can build without the consent of that player. [3.1d] When you find somewhere that you want to build your house. It may be a good idea to have a quick scout of the area to make sure you aren’t too close to others protections, and that you have room to expand your area later on if needs be. [3.1e] Griefing is allowed in the nether, but as the nether is reset often, no one should be building in it. [3.2] All forms of grief will NOT be tolerated in the overworld and will be punished according to the amount of blocks griefed, type of grief, if it is a first offence, and any other factors the staff may take in consideration. [3.3]You can lock doors/gates/trap doors in your area to prevent players on the protection stone from getting into areas. Chests and signs are automatically locked when placed down, you can add players to your chests /cmodify <name> or you can /unlock them. If you have unlocked chests inside a protected area, only players on the protection stone can access them. [3.4] No nerd poleing, we like to keep the map tidy. If we find tall one block towers, they will be rolled back.
4. HACKS [4.1] Hacks of ANY kind are not allowed. This includes x-ray, hack clients and bug exploitations. They spoil the game play and will result in instant ban. [4.1a] Only approved mods are allowed. They are Optifine, Rei’s Minimap and Inventory tweaks. [4.1b] Bugs should be reported to a member of staff, not exploited.
5. QUIZ [5.1]No helping players through the quiz. This includes showing them the way, or whispering them the correct answers.
6. ADVERTISING [6.1] No advertising for other servers through public chat. You are only allowed to tell a friend the IP through /msg. [6.1a] If you are found mass messaging people on the server or advertising through public chat you will be perm banned. [6.1b] Also don’t go on other servers and advertise us there. If we don’t like it, they won’t like it. [6.2] You can advertise your YouTube/Twitch/etc, but once is enough, do not spam the chat or /msg. You are free to stream or making videos on the server.
7. PVP [7.1] Pvp is optional you can turn it on/off with /pvp [7.2] Pvp is only allowed when both players agree to PvP. [7.3] No TP killing in any form, also don’t build traps that could kill players. [7.4] Honour your word. If you agree that you will return items after fighting then RETURN ITEMS. [7.5]Pvp is always on in the nether. [7.6] Players who break PvP rules will be warned by staff, if they continue it could result in temp ban.
8. SPAMMING/ CAPS [8.1] Using all caps is not allowed, you can only you caps when you are using it for emphasis for example ‘That house looks AWESOME!’ [8.2] Spamming is not allowed. This includes letter spamming, ‘aaaaa’ or ‘sdfsdfnava’, number spamming, ‘ 26216848465’. And word spamming by repeating the same message over and over. . Also there is no need for multiple ?!?!?!!?!?!? One or two is fine. This includes global chat and /msg. [8.3] Don’t spam peoples shop when they are out of stock. [8.4] Don’t spam TP requests. [8.4a] Players will be warned about caps/spam if the behaviour continues, they may be muted. If it continues after the mute is lifted, they might get jail time or a temp ban.
9. LANGUAGE [9.1] English only in main chat, this is only because English is the only language we can moderate. [9.2] If you wish to talk to another player in a different language, then please use /msg or /party chat.
10. STAFF [10.1] Don’t ask staff to spawn items in for you, or to TP you places. Staff are players too. [10.2] Don’t ask staff to OP you, there are no OPs on the server. [10.3] Don’t ask to be staff. If you come on the server and immediately ask for staff, it isn’t going to happen. [10.3a] You don’t apply for staff, they are chosen based on the length of time they have been on the server, their loyalty and whether we feel they are trustworthy. [10.4] Don’t argue with staff over a decision they have made, it’s not to be discussed on the server. If you feel that the staff member has acted unfairly towards you, then discuss in the appropriate forums. [10.4a] Arguing with staff may result in a warning or a mute, if it persists if can lead to further punishment. [10.4b]Unless their actions are against their rules/duties, staff are allowed to handle situations as they see fit. [10.4c] We encourage players to be helpful to each other, but if there is a problem or argument then please let staff deal with it, if there is one online.
11. SPAWNERS/ AUTOMATED BUILDS [11.1] You can have mob spawners, BUT the mobs must have a fighting chance. This means that you can’t have them spawing in and falling down, so they take fall damage and then you kill them. You also can’t be hitting them through a gap, so you can hit them but they can’t hit you. [11.1a] This also includes the use of water, to stop mobs from being able to hit you. [11.1b] If you aren’t sure about your spawner, then please ask a member of staff to take a look, they will decide if you can keep it, or change it. You will be told what to change so you can have the spawner, if you don’t make changes then the spawner will be removed. [11.1c] The easiest way to keep your spawner is to just fight them in the room that it is already in. [11.2] No automated builds, no hoppers, anti- afk builds, afk farms, etc. The game would get boring, if everything was so easy to get.
12. MALL [12.1] Anybody can have a shop in the player mall, just go to /mall and read the board. [12.1a] Don’t live in your shop. If you are found living in your shop, the shop will be deleted as well as all the items. No doors in your shop. [12.1b] You must setup your shop within 2 days of renting it, and keep it in stock. [12.1c] Don’t spam the chat with ‘come to shop X its super cheap’ [12.1d] If you haven’t been on the server in 30days your shop will be deleted. To make room for other players. [12.1e] If you run out of money, other players will be able to rent your shop, and you will lose all your items. If you wish to rent a shop that has run out of rent, then please contact a member of staff so they can clear the shop for you. [12.1d] *PLEASE NOTE* Your shop counts as a protection. At journeyman you can have two, so you may want to wait until you rank up to get more protections before you make a shop. [12.2] To repair items /warp smithy. *WARNING* smithy may take of enchants, or not repair items but still charge you. [12.2a] Don’t go afk in the smithy room. [12.2b] Don’t follow players into the room.
13. BANS [13.1] Do not talk about bans on the server. Go to the forums on the website if you wish to make an appeal.
14. NETHER / END [14.1] The Nether is reset often and without warning so don’t build your house in the nether. [14.1a] There are no protected areas in the nether [14.1b] Greif is allowed in the nether, and the nether ONLY. [14.2] PvP is always on in the nether. [14.3] You can’t go to the end. So don’t ask. [14.3a] If one person wants to kill the ender dragon, then everyone else will as well, and we aren’t going to constantly reset the end.
15. TIME AWAY [15.1] If you have been away for more than 3 months, then staff reserved the right to remove any builds from an area, that another player wants to build in. This gives newer players more room. [15.2] If you tell us that you will be taking a break (more than 3 months), whether its school stuff or you just want some time off that’s fine, we won’t remove any of your builds. Just let us know in the forums.